This body is made up of five ordained ministers including the President. All members must have been ordained for a minimum of two years. These members are elected by delegates at the State Conference and serve for at least two years.
Duties of this body include:
- Issuing of State Credentials.
- Recommending, to the National Executive, those who are eligible for full ordination.
- Working with New Churches Tasmania in the planting of new Churches.
- Planning of State Conferences, Leadership Summits and Seminars.
- Reviewing any disciplinary matters involving Ministers and/or Churches.
- Management of finances of the State body.
- Engaging the services of experts in matters relating to Government policy, legal and financial matters.
Vice-President: Pastor Mark von Blanckensee
100 Don Road, Devonport TAS
P: 03 6424 1636
State Executive Member: Pastor Matt Sharples
Abundant Life Church
490 South Arm Road, LAUDERDALE TAS 7021
P: 03 6248 7317
State Executive Member: Peter Fletcher
Information to come.